BOYA Mixer Audio BY-AM1 XLR 2-Kanals
BY-AM1 Dual-Channel Audio Mixer
- Dual-channel audio mixer for XLR mics,line-level or instrument signals
- Compatible with computers,laptops,speakers
- No-latency headphone monitoring (Includes 6.35mm to 3.5mm TRRS adapter)
- 6.35mm/XLR combo inputs,6.35mm audio outputs, USB 2.0 connection
- Supply 48V phantom power via XLR input
- 1/4" threaded hole for tripod mounting
- Powered by computer or optional USB charger
The BY-AM1,a dual-channel audio mixer,provides you with a compact audio mixing solution for 6.35mm line-in devices or any XLR microphones, which allows you to easily mount and control input devices,and to transmit the output signal to your computer.
Thanks to built-in 6.35mm/XLR combo inputs,it's convenient to accept signal directly from XLR microphones or electric instruments,like guitar and bass.
It can support 44.1k-192kHz sampling rates audio without any sound compromise, when connecting to xlr microphone and instruments input devices.
Thanks to the 6.35mm headphone monitoring jack and supplied 6.35mm to 3.5mm audio adapter, you can hear you live input signal with no distracting echo or latency through the headphone.
2m USB-A to USB-B cable
6.35mm to 3.5mm TRRS audio adapter
For more information, see the pdf under the product media tab below.
|Rec. price||€ 119,96|
Manufacturer item number
XLR, 6,3mm jack, USB
Interior dimensions (WxHxD) in cm
16.0 x 10.5 x 4.2
Weight in kg
Package Weight (g)
Net weight (g)
Country of origin
Inner box quantity