MLOGIC mTape TB3 LTO-7 w/ Xendata 6 for Windows
mTape Thunderbolt LTO-7 with Xendata 6 for Windows
• Desktop Thunderbolt LTO-7 tape drive certified by Apple & Intel
• 6 TB native storage capacity per tape cartridge
• LTO tape has a 30+ year shelf life - Significantly longer than hard drives
• Up to 300 MB/second data transfer rate
• Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports
• Reads and writes to both LTO 6 & 7 tapes, reads LTO 5 tapes
• Compact, portable form-factor
• DC powered - Enables use in any environment
• Free mLogic LTFS Utility for simple drag & drop archiving with macOS
• macOS and Windows compatible
• Ships complete with LT0-7 tape, Cleaning tape and Thunderbolt
mTape Thunderbolt revolutionizes LTO, enabling users to easily connect LTO-7 technology to portable, desktop and all-in-one computers that feature Thunderbolt connectivity. Dead simple. Another mLogic first.
LTO tape offers a shelf-life of 30+ years and a reliability level that exceeds what is achievable with spinning disk and solid state drive technology. mTape is the ultimate archiving solution to safeguard important digital media for the long term. And LTO tape is not only more reliable than disk, but much more cost effective.
mTape ships with a simple drag and drop Linear Tape File System (LTFS) archiving and retrieve utility for macOS. To ensure that what you archive to mTape is an exact replica of your source material, the utility utilizes xxHASH64 verification. Detailed Transfer Logs are also generated with every archive.
mTape features a compact form-factor design with aluminum construction that is ideal for mobile applications. And mTape is DC powered enabling the unit to be used in virtually any environment, be it in the studio or a remote location.
|Rek. pris||61 999,00 kr|